Wednesday, January 09, 2013
1. A blog will establish your company as a thought leader.
2. Due to its dynamic nature and the fact that you’re creating new content on a regular basis, a blog will change your website from an online brochure to a living, breathing hub for your marketplace.
3. A blog gives your potential customers a way to engage with you versus being hit with a premature sales pitch.
4. The idea is to pull your industry in with neutral, brilliant content in the hope that prospects connect the dots down the road, and see that you are the most thoughtful person in your industry on the topic, and eventually buy from you.
5. The great thing about a blog article is that the page, the Google rankings, the links, and the subscriber are all durable assets. A blog is a durable asset that delivers durable value that lasts.
The key to inbound marketing is to create lots of content that your potential customers will find valuable. In essence, you will function as a magnet to your potential customers. You want to make your company is so irresistible to your visitors that when they have the need for your service, they automatically have your business top of mind.
Why do you believe blogs are important for businesses? Please leave your comments below.
Like this post? Connect with Erika Barbosa on Google+.
Image credit: Doug Waldron