- Determine what keywords resonate with consumers and focus on those terms.
- Decide if you are going to address the negative reviews and how to respond.
- Create great web content, such as active social media networks, informative websites and popular blogs.
- Take steps to improve the problems that sparked the negativity in the first place and ask customers to leave a review when they’ve had a positive experience.
- Measure the results against a baseline and work toward a goal.
|Consorte Marketing Infographic on Reputation Management|